A Country I´d like to visit: The United States

Florida - United States Department of StateA place that calls my attention for vacationing is the United States, due that I have a lot (if not most) of my relatives living there, on different states. 

So when thinking of visiting any place in the world, the first that pops-out in my mind is that country. To be more specific, I´d love to go to Daytona FL or Salt Lake City in Utah (or maybe I could even visit both on the same trip)

 I´m aware that there are better countries to live than the US, countries with universal healthcare and  better social programms. But for a little vacation, it seems just fine. Besides, I miss going to beaches with warm watter.

So yeah, I´d love to go many places in the world that also are calling my attention right now ( like Belize or Ireland, maybe Greece) but if I had to pick just one country maybe that would be the US, just because I really want to see my family.

 


Comentarios

  1. I would like to visit the US too! For me, living there sounds like a movie.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares