About me

    My name is Carlin, wich is a composed name, and because of that it´s very difficult to introduce myself sometimes.
Though i have to admit that I like being the only one with this name in my friends group.
I´m a 20 years old Design student of the Universidad de Chile, but before of that, I went to the Philosophy Campus and did a semester of International Studies, wich I liked a lot, but just wasn´t my thing. 
I´m very used to changes as well, because I was born in Venezuela and lived there for a long time, but I moved to Chile when I was fifteen years old.
I´m also into Industrial Design specifically, and i love watching movies.

Comentarios

  1. what's your favorite movie???? my favorite is Mulan :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love old Disney Movies, I also Think Mulan is a great movie. I have a lot of favorites movies but if I had to pick one it would be Whiplash

      Eliminar
  2. I admit I dont like international studies but why wasnt it your thing?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I Carlin. What do you miss about Venezula?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hii, i miss going to the beach in vacations. More than the beach I think I actually miss the warm water :(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Carlin, your name is very nice ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Carlin, I have seen your works and it's amazing. Why do you like industrial design?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Carlin, is really funny your comment about your name, I really understood because my name is really usually JAJAJ but I learn to use my name like a joke when meet people, can be useful sometimes :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares