My most helpful website

 I enjoy visiting this web-site wich is a TikTok profile called @rocodelaportilla because he explains in his videos (wich only last about a minute) how to use certain tools at programs like Photoshop 
lang=es#:~:text=Roco%20de%20la%20Portilla%20(%40rocodelaportilla)%20%7C%20TikTok

I visit this website very often, usually when I have to make a task related with my college works, because some teachers doesn´t show us how to use certain tools, but they ask us to use those tools on our works, so I have to learn by my own way. 

I really like this website because Roco explains very clearly how to use the programs, shows diferent tools and their respectives commands and his dog always appears at the beggining of the video tutorial so it´s extra cute.

I would recommend this website to college students or people who just want to adquire a new skill in the desing- related area. Specially digital desing related.

I hope this page would be helpful for you guys too :)

 




Comentarios

  1. will help me a lot in the future :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i know that page aswell, very usful!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also know him, he personally helped me with my PS, he is amazing and his doggy is even more amazing <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you very much for your recommendation <3
    I watched a video and found it super accurate and good.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I know that account too, It's a big help.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares